23rd Annual Mo-Ranch Polar Bear Challenge
Raising over $175,000 to-date for local non-profits.
2016 challenge will benefit The Salvation Army of Kerrville!
Prior Polar Bear Challenge beneficiaries include organizations such as Partners in Ministry, Christian Women's Job Corps, Star Ranch, Hill Country College Fund, Christian Assistance Ministry, Kid's Advocacy Place, Habitat for Humanity, K-Star, BCFS Health and Human Services, Hill Country CARES, and Kerr County United Way.
YOU TOO CAN BE BLUE!
Join the fun! Slide down the 35-Foot-High, 116 Foot-Long Slide into the icy waters of the Guadalupe River.
- Free Mo-Ranch Polar Bear t-shirt for all participants registered by 12/24/2015.
- Sliders must raise pledges in advance or pay a minimum of $25 contribution to the non-profit.
- Open to the public for spectators to come and enjoy free food, beverages, festivities and fun!
- Certified lifeguard on duty.
Prizes will be awarded for
- Raising the Most Money (Individual and Team Award)
- Biggest Splash
- Longest Ride
- Oldest Polar Bear
- Polar Bear with the Best Costume
- Polar Bear Farthest from Home
Registration begins at 11:oo a.m. on Friday, January 1, 2016.
Challenge begins at 12:00 p.m.
All funds raised during this event will directly benefit all the programs that The Salvation Army
of Kerrville offers to those in the community including the Salvation Army of Kerrville
shelter, the food pantry, rent and utility assistance, the Reconnect Program
and much more.