Your camper should be dressed appropriately for the weather.
We will be outside most of the day and very active.
We also plan to get dirty so please dress your children in cool, play clothes.
No fashion statements are necessary here.
Please make sure to label all of your camper's belongings.
Please have your camper bring supplies in a back pack or beach bag
so we can keep things together easily.
- Dress in play clothes, t-shirts provide better protection from the sun than tank tops
- Sturdy tennis shoes or light weight hiking boots. Sandals are not allowed except for swimming.
- Bathing suit and beach towel - if your child is sensitive to the sun, provide a t-shirt to wear while swimming.
- Rain coat or wind breaker as needed
- Sturdy water bottle
On Monday please bring the following in a "Wal-Mart bag" to be kept at camp all week.
- One complete change of clothes for those unexpected accidents
- Pair of water shoes, sandals with a heel strap, or old tennis shoes for playing in the water (no "crocs" please)
Additional suggested items:
- Ball cap or sun hat
- Sunscreen appropriate for your child
Please do not bring:
- Electronic games, cell phones, or IPODs
- Pocket knives, matches, fireworks
- Personal toys that you wouldn't want lost or broken
All personal items brought to camp are the responsibility of the owner.
Mo-Ranch will attempt to locate items left behind, but cannot guarantee retrieval or replacement of lost personal belongings.