For many years there was a need for a larger public restroom and shower facility at the Riverfront recreation and picnic area. Through the generous donations of several Mo-Ranch supporters, that facility became a reality in 2013. Such is a result of giving for capital needs—projects too large to be covered in Mo-Ranch’s annual operating budget.
Each year, the executive staff and board of trustees compile a list of the most-pressing capital needs on the ranch. Please check the current list below and contact us if you would like to participate in helping to fulfill one of these projects.
- Renovate guest rooms in Pheasant Run and Wynne/Flato lodges — $1.6 million
- Construct arts pavilion, renovate facilities, initiate creative arts program — $450,000
- Renovate Nicklos Barn group housing facility — $350,000
- Install a roof & new lighting over basketball court at the Youth Plaza — $135,000
- Completely remodel (including furniture/appliances) the Wynne apartment — $27,500
- Update Front Desk/Registration area in the Mabee Building — $27,500
- Create a break area and storage for Housekeeping Department— $24,024
- Rainwater collection devices around the Ranch — $23,650
- Gators (small, gas-powered vehicles) for Housekeeping, Outdoor Education and Maintenance departments — $23,100
- Worship suite (pulpit, table, font, etc.) for the Main Auditorium — $19,800
- Install new flooring and ceiling, and paint Larkin Digital Photo Lab — $9,900
- Replace mattresses in private guest rooms — $8,800
- New office computers to replace old, outdated machines — $7,425
- Five replacement canoes for Outdoor Education Ministries — $6,375