For many years there was a need for a larger public restroom and shower facility at the Riverfront recreation and picnic area. Through the generous donations of several Mo-Ranch supporters, that facility became a reality in 2013. Such is a result of giving for capital needs—projects too large to be covered in Mo-Ranch’s annual operating budget.
Each year, the executive staff and board of trustees compile a list of the most-pressing capital needs on the ranch. Please check the current list below and contact us if you would like to participate in helping to fulfill one of these projects.
· $975,000 will complete the renovation project or $15,000 will dedicate a room in someone’s honor.
· $350,000 will fully develop the “creative arts” program or $85,000 will build a multi-purpose pavilion.
· $275,000 will purchase a property management and reservation system.
· $275,000 will build a mid-sized auditorium.
· $185,000 will install a new roof, resurface, light and renovate the basketball court at Loma Linda, allowing another outdoor area for children.
· $64,500 will extend the ADA compliant nature trail.
· $27,500 will modernize the registration system.
· $24,500 creates a break-room space for our housekeepers.
· $23,500 provides for rainwater collection.
· $23,100 will purchase 4 gas powered Gator vehicles, replacing old and inefficient trucks.
· $21,800 purchases a worship suite designed for Mo-Ranch (pulpit, font, table and much more).
· $18,000 purchases new stoves for King Dining Hall.
· $9,800 buys new mattresses for Westminster, Manor House and Nicklos Place.
· $8,425 upgrades office computers.
· $7,500 will bring us 5 more much needed paddle boards.
· $6,375 will bring us 5 more canoes for the Outdoor Education Ministry.