Presbyterian Mo-Ranch Assembly strives to be a “thin-air” place—a sacred spot where all who pass through its gates can feel closer to God. We want you, our beloved donors and supporters, to be able to recharge, renew and relax in this beautiful area, and in response to that mission we’re constantly updating our facilities and lodging to better accommodate our guests.
In 2014, Mo-Ranch began a lodging campaign to remodel and upgrade guest rooms, exteriors of buildings and associated public spaces.
Your gifts to the lodging campaign will be used to update various dwellings throughout the ranch—some of which hasn’t been updated in many years. During the renovation process, new flooring, cabinets, countertops, energy-efficient windows and new mattresses/bedding will be installed.
With your gifts, Mo-Ranch can continue to serve as a spiritually renewing and affordable haven for others to enjoy—in style—for generations.
Gifts to the capital needs fund will contribute to the following areas:
- $975,000 will complete the renovation project or $15,000 will dedicate a room in someone’s honor.
- $350,000 will fully develop the “creative arts” program or $85,000 will build a multi-purpose pavilion.
- $275,000 will purchase a property management and reservation system.
- $275,000 will build a mid-sized auditorium.
- $185,000 will install a new roof, resurface, light and renovate the basketball court at Loma Linda, allowing another outdoor area for children.
- $64,500 will extend the ADA compliant nature trail.
- $27,500 will modernize the registration system.
- $24,500 creates a break-room space for our housekeepers.
- $23,500 provides for rainwater collection.
- $23,100 will purchase 4 gas powered Gator vehicles, replacing old and inefficient trucks.
- $21,800 purchases a worship suite designed for Mo-Ranch (pulpit, font, table and much more).
- $18,000 purchases new stoves for King Dining Hall.
- $9,800 buys new mattresses for Westminster, Manor House and Nicklos Place.
- $8,425 upgrades office computers.
- $7,500 will bring us 5 more much needed paddle boards.
- $6,375 will bring us 5 more canoes for the Outdoor Education Ministry.
A gift of $15,000 will dedicate a room in someone’s honor.
Newly remodeled Wynne/Flato hotel room
Newly remodeled Pheasant Run hotel room