Your donation to the capital fund allows us to make very critical upgrades to our lodging and facilities. Donations we receive to the capital fund help us to keep Mo-Ranch affordable by underwriting these critical needs, so that we do not have to pass costs to our guests.
In 2014 Mo-Ranch began a renovation campaign of lodging facilities to remodel and upgrade guest rooms, exteriors of buildings and associated public spaces. Your donations to maintain and upgrade facilities -some of which are 85 years old- ensures that Mo-Ranch continues to be a spiritually renewing and affordable haven for others to enjoy for generations to come. Renovations had not been made in Pheasant Run in 25 or more years and to Wynne/Flato in 29 or more years. Updates to the rooms include new mattresses, bedding, furnishings, light fixtures, flooring, paint and more.
Your donation to the capital needs fund will contribute to the following areas:
- $975,000 will complete the renovation project or $15,000 will dedicate a room in someone’s honor.
- $350,000 will fully develop the “creative arts” program or $85,000 will build a multi-purpose pavilion.
- $275,000 will purchase a property management and reservation system.
- $275,000 will build a mid-sized auditorium.
- $185,000 will install a new roof, resurface, light and renovate the basketball court at Loma Linda, allowing another outdoor area for children.
- $64,500 will extend the ADA compliant nature trail.
- $27,500 will modernize the registration system.
- $24,500 creates a break-room space for our housekeepers.
- $23,500 provides for rainwater collection.
- $23,100 will purchase 4 gas powered Gator vehicles, replacing old and inefficient trucks.
- $21,800 purchases a worship suite designed for Mo-Ranch (pulpit, font, table and much more).
- $18,000 purchases new stoves for King Dining Hall.
- $9,800 buys new mattresses for Westminster, Manor House and Nicklos Place.
- $8,425 upgrades office computers.
- $7,500 will bring us 5 more much needed paddle boards.
- $6,375 will bring us 5 more canoes for the Outdoor Education Ministry.
A gift of $15,000 will dedicate a room in someone’s honor.