Select Page

Continuing Professional Education

Frequently Asked Questions

Continuing Professional EducationIs Presbyterian Mo-Ranch Assembly an approved provider by Texas Education Agency (TEA)?
Yes, Presbyterian Mo-Ranch Assembly is a TEA approved provider for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours. For an up-to-date list of CPE providers, please visit the TEA website here:

How will I know if a Mo-Ranch conference or retreat offers CPE hours?
Generally all art conferences/retreats that Mo-Ranch offers are eligible for CPE hours. If the conference/retreat is eligible for CPE hours, there will be a CPE logo and CPE information on that page.

How many CPE hours are available?
CPE hours will vary upon the conference/retreat type, curriculum and length of conference/retreat. Please check the individual conference/retreat page for the specific number of CPE hours that conference/retreat is eligible for.

How do I obtain proof that I attended the conference or retreat to earn my CPE hours?
Documentation of CPE hours is required. Mo-Ranch will provide written documentation to CPE hour attendees with a certificate that includes the provider name, ID number, name of CPE hour attendee(s), conference/retreat dates, content of CPE hour activities and number of clocked hours.

Do I need to notify Mo-Ranch that I am attending a conference/retreat to earn CPE hours?
Yes, advanced notice is required. Please email, or contact the program office at 1.800.460.4401 ext. 239 to notify them directly.

For questions that are not answered in the FAQs, please email, or contact the program office at 1.800.460.4401 ext. 239. TEA will not make determinations about courses for CPE credit.

Mo-Ranch Logo

Join our email list

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Mo-Ranch.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This