The Circle M Club
The Circle M Club is a new legacy society created to sustain the mission of Mo-Ranch. It was created to honor those who have made the decision to leave their mark on Mo-Ranch through a designated planned gift, ensuring this sacred place will be here for generations to come.
You can join today!
The steps to joining The Circle M Club are simple:
- Ensure you have an up-to-date will (or living trust) that reflects your charitable objectives.
- Contact TPF or your financial advisor, lawyer or accountant, and ask for help in establishing a charitable gift.
- Think beyond cash! Gifts can be made in the form of stock, real estate, insurance policies or personal property to Mo-Ranch.
- Designate Mo-Ranch as a beneficiary of your life insurance, pension plan or IRA.
Should you choose to make Mo-Ranch a part of your estate plan, the Board of Trustees will honor you as a member of The Circle M Club.
Our members are important to us!
Members of The Circle M Club receive the following benefits:
- Recognition on a prominent plaque in the main area of the Mabee Registration building that displays their name.
- Exclusive invitations to special Mo-Ranch events held around Texas.
- Recognition in the Mo-Ranch newsletter and annual report.
- Membership pin and/or pendant to wear proudly.
Have you already designated a legacy gift to Mo-Ranch? We want to know!
If you have already made the decision to leave your mark on Mo-Ranch, let us recognize you by inducting you into The Circle M Club! Please contact us and let us know at 512.627.8664 or email@example.com.
Why others have chosen to leave their mark on Mo-Ranch:
“I think Mo-Ranch is important for the Presbyterian Church. We cross boundaries for interconnection. We meet at conferences and camps. There is a sense of belonging, unity and sacred ground at Mo-Ranch. It is an open place, and one of those rare institutions that molds us. It is a treasure that needs to be nurtured and given back to.
– The Rev. Jack Hunnicutt
The Circle M Club logo is derived from the registered cattle brand mark of Mo-Ranch’s original owner, Dan Moran.