Fathers — if you’re looking for an opportunity to get quality time with your son(s), you’ve come to the right place! Take some time to get out into the great outdoors and learn more about each other along the way! There will be tons of activities, and plenty of time to laugh, to have fun and to celebrate the special bond that fathers and sons share.
- Four meals you don’t have to cook (except for when we all cook a meal together over the fire!)
- Three days you don’t have to plan
- 100 percent of your time devoted to your son(s)
Father-Son Weekend participants will be housed in the Loma Linda Dorm. However, if you want to stay in a hotel room, you can upgrade to that housing option. We look forward to the privilege of serving you and your family during this awesome weekend!
The Mo-Ranch Staff will lead various components of the weekend. We look forward to serving you!
- Richard Bombach, Director of Camps
- Austin Grammer, Adventure Programmer & Assistant Day Camp Director
- DJ Owens, Outdoor Education Ministry Manage plus the Outdoor Education Ministry staff!
- Kathy Anderson, Chaplain & Director of Programs
$250 per parent/child pair
$75 for extra sibling/friend
$75 for extra adult
Hotel lodging (in same room)
$425 per parent/child pair
$75 extra sibling/friend
$75 extra adult
Mo-Ranch is 90 miles one-way, or a 2-hour drive from the nearest airport (SAT), allow 3 hours travel/check-in time for departures. We recommend generally scheduling arriving flights before 3 p.m. and departing flights after 3 p.m. to be sure you do not miss any of your event. If you are in need of shuttle service to Mo-Ranch, call Kars for Hire in Kerrville at (830) 890-8200 at least 15 days in advance to arrange transportation from San Antonio International Airport. Click here for directions to Mo.