“My favorite thing was free time so me and my mom could go down to the river and the rapids.”
A weekend retreat for mothers and daughters come together through different recreational activities!
There will be tons of activities, and plenty of time to laugh, to have fun and to celebrate the special bond that mothers and daughters share.
Just think! This means:
- 4 meals you don’t have to cook
- 3 days you don’t have to plan
- 100% of your time devoted to your daughter(s)
Rates include tuition, meals and housing. After receiving your registration, a member of our team will contact you within seven business days to confirm additional details such as housing requests (roommates), dietary needs, t-shirt sizes, etc.
- Hotel housing (two queen/full beds with a private bath)
- $425 for the first pair of people (mother & daughter)
- $75 for each additional persons (limited up to two additional people due to hotel room space)
- Dorm housing
- $250 for the first pair of people (mother & daughter)
- $75 for each additional persons (limited up to three additional people due to housing space)
Scholarships are available! Click here to learn more.
Full refund minus administrative fee up to $75 per person will be made if cancellation is received more than 30 days prior to the conference. There are generally no refunds for cancellations received on or after 30 days prior to the start of the event nor any applying of the amount paid toward other charges or future conferences.
Mo-Ranch is 90 miles one-way, or a 2-hour drive from the nearest airport (SAT), allow 3 hours travel/check-in time for departures. We recommend generally scheduling arriving flights before 3 p.m. and departing flights after 3 p.m. to be sure you do not miss any of your event. If you are in need of shuttle service to Mo-Ranch, call Kars for Hire in Kerrville at (830) 890-8200 at least 15 days in advance to arrange transportation from San Antonio International Airport. Click here for directions to Mo.
This conference will include a selection of our ropes course elements. To read a description of each element, click here.
Make sure to stop by the Presbyterian Mo-Ranch Assembly bookstore during your conference to pick out a souvenir!
We’re happy to help! Contact us at 1.800.460.4401 ext. 246 or email@example.com.