For your convenience, please review our Cancellations Policy below:
- If a total cancellation occurs more than 120 days prior to arrival, there will be a refund of deposit less 5% of the contract value or $100, whichever is greater.
- If total cancellation is made 120 days or less prior to arrival, the client is responsible for the entire value of the contract, unless Mo-Ranch is able to re-book the cancelled housing.
- If a meal cancellation is made 30 days or less prior to arrival, the client is responsible for 30% of the total cost of food based on the provided guaranteed meal count numbers.
- All accounts are due and payable upon completion of your event unless other arrangements have been made with our accounting department. Accounts 30 days past due will be assessed a 1.5% interest charge per month beginning the day of departure or the date of your final bill, whichever is later, until the account is paid in full.
- If you are paying by personal check, please include your address, phone number, driver’s license number and date of birth. If you are paying by a credit card, please fill in the name as it appears on the card, the complete card number, the expiration date, and the CVV number (three-digit code on the back of MasterCard, Visa, and Discover, or the four-digit code on the front of the American Express card).