Polar Bear Challenge
January 1, 2017Download Slider Registration Form
Raising close to $200,000 to-date for local non-profits!
Kerr County Young Life is the beneficiary of the 24th Annual Mo-Ranch Polar Bear Challenge.
Young Life has seven active ministries under Kerr County Young Life, including Kerrville Young Life, Ingram Young Life, Kerrville Wyldlife, Ingram Wyldlife, YoungLives, Kerr County Alumni & Friends and Campaigners. The funds raised during the Polar Bear event will help ensure that Young Life can continue to make youth trips affordable for every kid that wants to participate.
Prior Polar Bear Challenge beneficiaries include organizations such as Partners in Ministry, Christian Women’s Job Corps, Star Ranch, Hill Country College Fund, Christian Assistance Ministry, Kid’s Advocacy Place, Habitat for Humanity, K-Star, BCFS Health and Human Services, Hill Country CARES, Kerr County United Way and The Salvation Army of Kerrville.
YOU TOO CAN BE BLUE!
Join the fun! Slide down the 35-foot-high, 116-foot-long water slide, straight into the icy waters of the Guadalupe River.
- Free Mo-Ranch polar bear T-shirt for all participants registered by 12/24/2016
- Sliders must raise pledges in advance or pay a minimum of $25 contribution to the non-profit
- Open to the public for spectators to come and enjoy free food, beverages, festivities and fun
- Certified lifeguard on duty
Prizes will be awarded for
- Raising the Most Money (Individual and Team Award)
- Biggest Splash
- Longest Ride
- Oldest Polar Bear
- Polar Bear with the Best Costume
- Polar Bear Farthest from Home
Registration begins at 12 p.m. on Sunday, January 1, 2017.
Polar Bear Challenge begins at 1 p.m.
All funds raised during this event will directly benefit Kerr County Young Life, a non-profit organization.