Hello and thank you for your interest in Mo-Ranch! We are so excited you are here and we invite you to enjoy all 500-acres of the beautiful Texas Hill Country we are privileged to call Mo!
While these are fluid and changing times, we do ask for your understanding and grace as we diligently work to help ensure our guests, staff and volunteers’ safety. We are hard at work to ensure that we are ready and available once it is safe for us to reopen Mo!
We do currently ask that you keep the following information in mind during your stay with us:
- If you have had a fever within 72 hours of your expected arrival, we ask that you please reschedule your stay with us.
- We ask that you check your temperature before you depart to travel to Mo.
- Temperature checks will be available to guests via Mo-Ranch staff if the guest requests one.
- Once your group arrives at Mo, we ask that you do not travel outside our gates during your stay to help mitigate the community spread of COVID-19.
- To further help prevent community spread of COVID-19, we will not be accepting mail of any kind. We encourage you to reach out to your family and friends via electronic communications.
Mo-Ranch is doing our best to support you and your safety throughout your stay with us! We are actively maintaining the CDC’s COVID-19 illness kit and are practicing social distancing between staff members and guests. Please be advised that these plans may change, and conferences, retreats or camps may need to be altered or discontinued at any time.